Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Lost

19/4/2009

[8.32a.m]
usually on early sunday ...i wake up at this time....parent bought alot breakfast for me...my dad said breakfast must eat like a king, lunch eat like a prince , dinner eat like a queen wo....so i have to eat all...those nasi lemak...chee cheong fan...and more and more....haha...then started my cleanup

[11.57a.m]
hmm....just finish cleaning my room...many rubbish dump have throw...syok=>...i need to cleanup cause my parent planned to buy a wardrobe for me...but still haven buy =.=...gik sam...so tired....


18/4/2009

[8.53a.m]
today need to hang out wit few of my fren...i thought got many fren geh...but En cant date the girl out...so just we few people hang out...

[11.00a.m]

is time to gather...so i reached jsco and wait them at starbuck thr.....then we take cab to curve...then we walk to cineleisure to watch movie....we hv book 2 movie =.=....{fastandfurious} and {friday the 13th}....but at last we choose that friday....haha....that movie started to show at 1.15pm...so walk a while around thr....walk xia walk xia...walk until to tesco =.=...so hv some drinks at secret recipe....then only went back for movie....that movie is a horror movie...but very common and simple for me...=.=...

[3.15p.m]
We hv finished our movie...haha...that yJ so scare while watching tis movie...time still early so we watch another movie again -.-...{comingsoon[3.55pm]}...the yj wan to watch fast but his dream cant come true...haha....then we go buy ticket again...then go Mc buy ice cream to eat...whole day din eat anything...they r insane@@....

[5.30p.m]
We hv finised our movie again...haha...that movie not terror at all...but kt shocked while the ghost appear while the actor sitting beside...haha...after that we plan to hv third movie geh...but seen thr one tired one wan go 1u one wan backhome....so din watch adi....we go juice work thr sit a while then only back...me en kt take cab...and the yj go petronas thr wait his parent...while inside the cab i phoned my parent...my parent called me hv my dinner myself,they need to go ikea...haih...homealone again...back to kepong...i din take my dinner at all...then back home....

[6or7something]
At home...HUNGRY..ALONE...sien....i thought my parent went to ikea adi..but they came back for drop by My doggy....so i went ikea wit them to buy my Wardrobe^^....haha....walk about few hour adi...planned to buy which one adi but not in this day...haih...gik sam again....hrgggg....my stomach is playing drum...so my parent fetch me to manjarala for my BREAKFAST,LUNCH and DINNER....cause whole day din take food at all....zzz...

[11.01p.m]
Back home...thn bath ...and then lie on bed and play wit my dog...dog got sense that know u happy or sad...i was exhausted....and thinking y....i cant find it....like something strange....different world people gua....i really really really tired of that...i'll don think about L anymore!!!!






maybe i'm not yours

2 comments:

  1. L? whose that?
    the girl you waiting for?
    tell me more bout it lar...
    me want geh poh lehx muahaha ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. me want know...
    errrrr``
    what happen between u and her la ^^v
    i love to hear lovee storryyy ^^v

    ReplyDelete