Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendship & Love

That day my school held a debate competition

entittle "Friendship important or Love more important ?"

but i din stay back for observe...lazy fellow =P...

i heard from my friend...that LOVE won...haha...

i agree too cause i m supporting love ^^...

if let me debate i sure win XD...kaka

[Lame story =.=]

One day...

2 friends were hang out togeter....

one of them called Friendship....

one of them called Love....

they walked through the canal...

Friendship can pass by the canal...

but Love fell to the canal...

why was Love will fell ?

Because Love is blind...lol lame =.=



learning how to type by my leG...lol ?

And i don think that i have the strength to let U go
~
That everything i said and did wasn't just decieving
~
Maybe isn't me
~
Take a look at me so U can see how beautiful U are
~
then All i had to say is goodbye
~
Better of tis way
~
No matter how
~
I was born to love U
~
seem to be a lie for U...but it Fact for me
~
all i can do
~
Wait for U


6 comments:

  1. NOOB SHEN !!! ONI KNOW SAY ME ALWAYS WRITE LOVE THINGS ~ U NOT MEH NOW ~~ I PEI SI U ~~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for someone??
    huh?
    same same wee
    lets give me 5 wee`` haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. im Supporting LOVE 3~
    wakaka!!
    "friendship"very fan,and make me very "geli"
    i have one groups fren be4,then HOW?
    until today~what i get?
    haiz~~
    so,LOVE is very important in own!!!
    100% LOVE must true lo!
    haha!!

    *when u see tis comment cannot zha 9 me!@~

    Good luck~

    爱!对有些人来说它
    可能是种挑战。
    可能是种享受。
    可能是种刺激。

    它对我很重要,它可以让人把自己看得更清楚。
    能让我改善我自己。它让我更了解我~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love?
    maybe i different then euu all
    i support FREN
    even fren dun usually can last
    LOVE lagi no need say la
    maybe im a gal without hope liao haha ==
    hopeless wee``

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyoorr... u wont und der lar``
    my life is complicated lerr ==
    and its like so grey in my lifee~
    so not more confident liao
    cannot blame me de lorr
    u guys so bad only ma
    mauahaha ==

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey``
    so cham??
    i saw ur older post euu write
    you have to do house work? @@
    wah.. no sister arx u?
    summore so guai zai worr ==
    xD

    ReplyDelete