Monday, April 6, 2009

Exhausted

Last night no sleep well

somemore today is monday so gt school

early early in the morning need to wake up and then

early early came to school ,and saw li wen sitting there alone

so go accompany her keng kai....about his boy boy things la...bla bla bla...

after that assembly start...got presentation about kempen of SMILE

Smile for me ? Used to it...haha...my hobby and habbit is smile smile smile...*i cant smile without you xD*

after that continue our PNP....last weekend no do homework ><...so my homework combine until like mountain...do do do do do until die....haih

2day no tuition...so after school...my mum came to fetch me and bungkus my lunch for me....

2day promise a fatty to belanja her eat...so went to dpc...but whole day also nvr eat.....nvm...still gt next time...damn tired!!need to carry few ton of a fatty walk around....haha...juz kidding...

then jog around...then jog back to maluri...for basketball wit mifen....when 8 something i call my parent to fetch....while back home...we went to the De Pastry to buy my favourite cake....kaka...

Came back home...need to do all those housework...especially iron my school shirt...wash dish after my dinner...fold all the clother....packs my bag...and bath then write this post lo....

-T-you r constantly in my thoughts,i may failed-but i loved u from the start

Every my post also g0t a well-known phrase xD...ch3ck it 0ut
"all i know that i know nothing"

2 comments:

  1. *-T-you r constantly in my thoughts,i may failed-but i loved u from the start*
    wah...
    who are the girl?
    haha``and go DPC with who?!
    tell me ya...
    many things don have share with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoyo...still got who le...u know de ma

    go wit who ar...u also know geh

    u very geng de la...wad also know de

    haha

    ReplyDelete