Saturday, April 11, 2009

G3n3rous

Pai seh long time no update my post adi....kaka....

Yesterday 8pm something sleep until 12pm then wake up watch movie until morning 7am something only go basketball...

Afternoon me and mifen went to on3 U shop shop...bankrupt adi =.=...then when evening like that then only went back to home....

Boring day =.=

10/4/2009
Earlier birthday celebration for my buddy...actually his birth on 12/4/2009 and 19/4/2009

So planned to belanja them eat sushi king lo....also can say eat until me bankrupt again...total bankrupt 2 time adi....haha...

That day we gather at popular outside around 2 afternoon...but wait wait wait until 3 only can eat =.=...nvm la....generous abit....haha....that day got me,en,h00ng,bin,wen,xiao,xin,t,kaisien and g0nn0...

Cham la...pay so many money just eat one CAWAMUSHI =.=...my favourite =P....thought me is ATM mie....IF me is atm also need my account got money de ar.....haih...no money adi....next time my birthday got like this...then good lo....haha....eat eat eat....i become boss...i pay the bill...haha...they got give me money la....

-All by my self-

1 comment: