Sunday, April 12, 2009

-A|W|A|I|T-

Today early early morning wake up for having my breakfast wit my d0ggY=>

Come back then sleep again

Afternoon go SS2 having lunch with my uncle and parents

Come back then sleep again

While going to sleep...i was thinking....stranger>friend>goodfriend>closefriend>boy or girlfriend...Are there truth ?...haha...Dunn0

A W A I T
++
365days dreaming of U
<>
8760Hr thinking of U
<>
525600mins missing U
<>
315360000milisec jUz wanted to tell U how mUch U mean to me
<>
If i nvr meet U , i woUldn't like U
<>
If i didn't like U , i woUldn't love U
<>
If i didn't love U , i woUldn't miss U
<>
If loving U is wrong , i dont wan be the right
<>
If loving U is a crime , i like to be jailed for my whole life in Ur heart
<>
I'm not here to let Ur love go
<>
I'm not giving up
<>
I'm here to win Ur heart and soul
<>
That's my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment