Monday, April 27, 2009

*Guardian Angel*

-GuardianAngel-
Who believe in Guardian Angel ?
Is there exist of Guardian Angel ?
What job that Guardian Angel progessing?
Can Guardian Angel protects someone ?
Who control our destiny ? Guardian Angel?
Who control our fate ? Guardian Angel ?
If i'm Guardian Angel
I would be your Guardian Angel by ur side
Whenever you're sick , ill , happy , angry , sad , alone , lonely , nervous , panic , anxious or shy
Whatever you're decide , plan , hope , wanna or doing anything
However you're right or wrong
I will protect u all of my life
Hope i can
#If i'm chosen the one t0 be yours#
#so that i'm yours#
#If i'm not chosen the one to be yours#
#i'm also yours#

6 comments:

  1. allah.. boss.. boleh kamu x tulis "cinta" boleh ke? tiap tiap hari pun tulis cinta.. Lagipun, tulis mudah faham sikit lar.. tulis begitu susah buat apa? aku x faham lar.. x D ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiiyoh...
    i also hope there one guardian angel
    just for me T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!
    what a moving article?!
    if that person found you are so concern to her,i think she will be damn touch by you!

    by the way, my name spelling wrong in your 'FRIENDS" list, tze wei is my name^^

    take care my friend!
    see ya soon and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so 'wow'! what a moving article?!!
    if the person know you did this to her,
    sure she will be touch by you!
    wuhoo~!
    by the way, tze wei is my name!
    hehe..
    take care^^
    P.S: rmb visit to my blog ya!!
    see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. who make u so crazy???haha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. but meaningful!!!

    ReplyDelete