Monday, July 13, 2009

One lonely people in the World

Status:Exhausted

Since dunno what century....started more tired and more and more....izzit the problem of age ? old ?....i think my humor is unbalanced but wont be until like menstruation la...haha....ahla...my IQ and EQ damn low...mental problem i think....sometime i really cant express all those feeling when i was down...used to be happy always=)...not mean i pretend....Arrr...i wanna to visit a Psychiatrist arrrrrrr!!!!!...OR....Face to the sea and shout !!...
I got few question to ask all those single people or lone ranger....Will u feel jealous when u saw some couples are living happiness ?...Me ? heart got...but i din mean it out....so = don hv lo ....kaka....Why Loyal Guy and Flower Guy so much different ? Flower wan get happiness...Loyal wan get loneliness....Why?....


I JUST WANNA BE UR LAUGHTER ONLY!! Can i ?
Laughter is the best medicine
When u feel Bored ? i can make u laugh until not bored
When u feel Sad ? i can make u laugh until not sad
When u feel Alone ? i can make u laugh until not alone
When u feel Angry? i can make u laugh until not angry

I dunno i can or not...but i will try my best....
Maybe sometime don even talk wit u...that's my problem....



No comments:

Post a Comment