Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 , 17 , 18 , 19 !!

16/7/2009

Woke up in the morning....i only realise that i havent prepare my things to skul =.=
I quickly finish up my breakfast then pack my things....

Sch00l ? also almost the same...today got 4 free period to sleep....the 1st one is the lazy
Mr.Kumar got case so he din attend our class....the 2rd one is the Emo teacher,Pn.Haris...she not feeling feel i think...and busy also gua....GOOD la...i don like her period...BM BM BM...hate it!!

After Sch00l....Stayed back for the practising of " MARCHING ".....this week i spend four day to stay back already....but all of my march mate like NO SPIRIT for the champion =.=.....just know Comment but no Action...used to be =.=.....

Then tuition...MyFavourite subject until left the penyata pendapatan

Then Night....Sleep

17/7/2009

Sien Day - Don wan mention

18/7/2009

5.30 - 12.30

Camp fire at SMK St John....still okay....but abit boring...i get many gals hotmail but no use for me also...haih






19/7/2009
Siemen Run in the morning
45 minit = 7.5km....still okay...

MY FREN AUYONG!!
HE IS GOING RUN FOR HIS XX XXXX
HAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment