Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Don think Don think !!


Today is 1st of J.U.L.Y 2009...
So Fast form 4 ady....really damn fast....
Not so longer will going to form 5 again....
Seen 24 march 2009 i have started my blog already 3 or 4 month...
I have changed myself in many things...
Flash back....when i were in form 2...i still know that time i were always(ponteng)...and get 2 warning letter from school....i think that time i still haven mature yet XD...after this incident,my parent not really willing to trust me at all...some more on Chinese new year...
Last time i very like to gaming...but now gaming to me "semakin lama semakin boring" but sometime games to me maybe an entertainment....
Study ? People "Practise Makes Perfect" .....Me !! "LAZY makes LOUSY" but anyway my studies still got abit changes after knowing her...thx to her lo
I still remember when i were in my fren's birthday party 18/10/2008 that was my 1st time i smsing wit her...still gt many thing i haven forget....
If now i got a time machine....I want to go back when i were form1.....I want to start my new life...but was impossible...don dreaming la AngWayshen...However i'm trying to change myself...joining Sc0ut to be knowledgeable...making new fren...make people around of me happy...study...fun...learning...i wanna to change myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...






2 comments:

  1. i wish to restart my life too...
    but since we know that its IMPOSSIBLE.
    so just let this slip away and face to the front and make changes now to rebegin the history of the rest your life. =) do things before its too late, babe!!
    gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every one face problems during growing. no one grow without challenges! so, you have to be happy because you have obstacles to fight with! no fight no gain! remember it! jia you! Gambateh! ^^

    ReplyDelete