Saturday, May 23, 2009

Phew~

[Status]-Exhausted-Bankrupt-Single-Normal-Blur-(slowly become emo ady)-Childish
exam exam exam exam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 week exam....make me EXHAUSTED.....
sometime late sleep for study.....
sometime sleep earlier then wake up earlier for study....
hope my effort got better consequence...
My Acc0unt and my math sure wan A!!!
If no A...better i go jump building =.=
Sej aim = A xD
Nextweek....monday & tuesday only finish exam...
then only unlock from EXAM's Jail =.=.....
friday is teacher's day....haha....as lazy as me sure wont presence at that day....
haih...next saturday got johor camp...4days 3 night....woooot....tired + tired x fun = ? ....
after the camp is my fren's birthday....
ahla....in this month i also dunno spend how many ady with my parent money...=.=...sry about that....
My fren told me....not everything is perfect that i waiting for.....izzit true ?....that mean i should give up ?....lol
_______
SPEECHLESS

1 comment:

  1. hey~ not coming for teacher's day? im performing wor~~ come la.. support support!!

    ReplyDelete