Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hopes

Few week din publish any post edi...cause of my sucks internet =X
Wait edi so many days, the technician also don wan come but finnally he came la
I also dunno wat problem....also din ask wat problem is it
~
~
~
*i capture it de*
"i hope that i can enjoy the sight of sunset wit yoU"

"bloOm"
~
~
~
10/5/2009-Mother's day

Today celebrate mother's day with mother =.=
If not how to celebrate mother's day le...
I'm still student...don hv any income...so no need buy anything for mum =)
but not same to my bro...he is working...so he belanja my mum and us have a dinner
That day we went to Curve for that dinner...few shots have taken by me
~

ooO~Main Character or/atau Water Utama~Ooo

~
ooO~Watak Sampingan Dad&Mum Watak Utama~Ooo

~
~
~
oo0~Picha~Me~0oo
~
~
~
~
~
Haih
Dont so stupid and wait edi
its hurt u know ?
I d0nt wan to hurt u
~
~
~
Wait mean Await ?
Wat i wait for ?
Answer
Wat i await for ?
You
So...are there any hopes on me ?
you meant so much to me that u dunno
~
~
ĩ' Never Did it change!!
ĩ' Never Will it change!!

1 comment:

  1. wow.. your capture skill really nice..
    admired you d!
    hehe..
    take care~

    ReplyDelete