Sunday, May 24, 2009

Neither Yes nor No

Possible or Impossible

Changes or Destiny

Lover or Friend

Please let yourself have another chance for it

Don't stuck for me

I know you're good enough but you know that i won't give up

I know what i have done ... it just same like you....so i don't wan you to be the same with me

I know the feel that can't have someone you like....it hurt now better than hurt later...

And i hope you can find ur true love....find some one that deserve you like...

It's hurt for you...but i really want you to know that...

Indefinitely you're invisble to me....i can be ur best friend if you wanna to...


__________________________________________________

`[28\ 11 \]`

I know i cant have you
But can i be with you
to make you
-HAPPY
-HILARIOUS
-HAPPINESS
-SMILE
-PROUD
-CHEERFUL
-GLAD
-PLEASED
-DELIGHTED
-ELATED

You happy i happy ~
I wanna make u smile every moment that u pass by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment