Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why BloggerS Write BloG

Erm...because blog is written by blogger lo....=.= lame....lol

Haha...back to the topic...in my opinion, the blogger want to express their happiness or sadness so that they writen in the blog....OR...they wanna tell somebody about something important that cannot tell by themselves....

Define "blog"....i think in dictionary we cant find out the meaning of blog....haha....

Blog and Diary...Are they same ? i dunno ....=.=

(TimeTable)

Morning-School = Sien

Afternoon-Tuition = More sien.....argue wit my mum cause i left the umbrella in tuition class...so simple thing also need to argue...my mum really bravo bravo....=.=

Evening-Do nothing = Sien

Night-C & S = dunno how to say...happy ? sad ?


"If now i got a wish...i sure will wish them dont treat her like that"

"Fool me once...shame on me....fool me twice....shame on u"

No comments:

Post a Comment