Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'mNewBloggeR^^

Well well well...ladies and gentlemen...
this is my first time that i write blog=.=(i think is weird for my fren if they know,but they still duno....hope they wont know)...haha...
Needs me intro myself ? lol
i am SOMEONE comes from SOMEWHERE that waitting for SOMETHiNG...haha...complicated


haiz...
no $$
+
no girl
=
it's emptY

2day i am so happy.....i get my bm failed><....lol
cant imagine mifen's BI higger than me....zzz....memang xia sui....
damn sien 2day....
morning skul
afternoon tuition
evening yumcha wit my buddy....i hate the SUCKER....same like leech...always sticking with us....still duno we r ignoring him...memang stupid ...1st time saw so stupid de person....aiyo....siam far far la...deng....haha....so sui lo me....
night surfing net....

"Time's passing
Thing's changing"


1 comment:

  1. haha...
    this is also my 1st time reading ur blog... will visit more often de,
    haha...cheers~~

    ReplyDelete