Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday + Sienday = ??

Today 3 something only sleep...

Wake up in the morning at 7 ...

Having breakfast with my healthy Parent ! [They love early sleep - early wake up]

After that , come back the 1st thing i do is SLEEP....until 10 something....awake by my mum...

Needed to go ikea[used to go for my parent]....as usual i sure follow them wan...good boy =)....part of the family...haha

Walk walk walk walk....until Afternoon....having Lunch at Mont Kiara...opposite my dad site....sunrise~....that japanese shop...dunno call wat name =.=....

After that....came home....then out again to Mac Donald...at there revision with my buddy~

Night...dinner at home................................................................................

That's my day =.=............................................Thanks to all the fellow that wish me.....Wish u all Happy and Healthy ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment