Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still Blank

11 . 9 . 2009

1 2 . 1 7 a . m

Losing Direction ?
Losing Emotion ?
Losing Mental ?
Losing Relation ?

1 2 . 2 1 a . m

Stop Thinking !





Pai seh....long time din update my blog ady ~
Should be nothing to write so i din update...
Few day ago...that mean webnesday...if not mistaken....my class and 4B...attended a talk about Love,Sex~...actually that talk doesn't bad...hilarious too...some funny movie clip....haha...dunno why our class can hear this talk...izzit 60 % - 80 % all of the guy want belong a girl just for sex ?
The speaker said that psychiatrist had confirm that most probably of the guy IS wanna for Sex =.=....poor guy~.....haha

Today finally get of my mark !!

Lousy mark...it just a simple test also cant get good result....Xia Sui !!

B I - 60%
B M - 48% hate BM hate BM hate BM !! haha
B C - doesn't take this Subject !! haha
Math - 8X % something forgot ==
Account - 100 % =.=!!
Economics - 60 %next time no A ....i go jump building !!
Sejarah - Fail =.= !! din study at all = =
Moral - Fail =.= !! din study at all = =
Seni - 60 %
Science - 50 %


wooohooo.. shhh....parent dunno =.=....so lousy~~

Today after school my dad fetch me to Jaya Jusco to take the Amplifier !!
Finally that Amp came...and also bought a Metronome~
Its useful...can help to count beat ~



HOMEWORK!!


Study those melody until my eye hard become blurred~



Today let my parent scolded ...."ngam ngam ngam ngam" my room messy !! haih....sien


So TIDY la !! =)


Wardrobe also TIDY la =)





Dunno My parent ngam wat de...
Need clean up aaaaaaa
Sien
10/9/2009
Day END!~

1 comment:

  1. Wa...i tot u got take BC 1...why give up??
    All ur marks so beautiful weih^^

    ReplyDelete