Saturday, June 13, 2009

No.SonG=No.Me=No.My.Love.To.You

-Lastest Playlist For You-
SecondSerenade
-Fall For You
-Your Call
-Maybe
-Goodbye
-Stranger
__________
Elliot Yamin
-Wait For You
-Fight For Love
___________
Jason Mraz
-Lucky
-I'm Yours
-You and i both
__________
Taylor Swift
-White Horse
-Love Story
-Crazier
-Tear Drop On My Guitar
-You Belong With Me
-You're Not Sorry
__________
David Cook
-Come Back To Me
-Permanent
-Always Be My Baby
-I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
-Lie
____________
Enrique lglesias
-Do You Know
-Hero
-Maybe
________
The Fray
-You Found Me
_____________
Jim Brickman
-Love Of My Life
______________
Daniel Powter
-Free Loop
__________________
David Archuleta
-Crush
-To Be With You
-A Litter Not Too Over
_________
Maroon 5
-She will be loved
-Wont Go Home Without You
__________
Avril Lavigne
-I Will Be
-Innocent
-When Your Gone
______
Kris Allen
-No Boundaries
________
Nickelback
-Far Away
_________
One Republic
-Say All I Need
____________
Colbie Caillat
-Bubbly
-The Little Thing
__________
Miley Cyrus
-The Climb
____________

2 comments: